quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

today i´m sad, but i´m happy too.

Hi. It made a long time i was out. Finally i got to send the first part of my TCC from the college, so.. It´s a reason for me stay a few easygoing. Unfortunattely, i´m not working, yet. I goes out of there since 28/2/2011.

But now, for the first time i saw everything!
Now, with my own eyes, i´m getting to see how so around God have been present in my life. It´s been AMAZING, unexplannible.
Now, i´m sick to much.. I´m almost ?throwing up?? becouse my nose are not so good like i´d wanna. But same this way, my desire to scream how i love God is big. I´m pricing every day and i´m getting to see all my life changing. I have to thank God for that moment good and sad, becouse it´s the one way for me be exactly who i am.

I´m happy becouse i´m getting to stay each time more around the church. It´s making strong.

I have to thamk God for have put Marcos Túlio into my life. I think that never again will forget about everything he told my today: about the crossing´s water and else.

The belief is and are been ever one the bestest thing to enjoy. so, enjoy up you too.. :)

I just have to wait a few else becouse my family and other little things. But i want to say: The most of the steps already were gave. I just have to wait. I got the certainzy that i have done my part.

Thanks God, Thanks friend.

*ei.. I was almost forgetting about something: What world is it? it called my attencion.

Look below the HEADLINES.*No no, i´ll put on the next post.

See you later
***************************************

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário